Thursday, January 30, 2014

Ideas

Sadly my concrete flower got knocked off its table and broke at the school.  That's ok though.  I can make some cool ones with more experience and make that be my garden since I don't seem to have a green thumb.

I went to the steel bridge and part of the concrete canoe meetings.  I'm excited because on Monday we are de-molding the canoe fiberglass mold and I will be able to help since I don't have lab.

This week is nearly over and all I need to do is study for my  Environmental engineering exam and do a Tech comm worksheet.  My steel project is as far as I can go and all other work is done.  Hopefully new assignments get posted tomorrow so I have something to do on the train ride though I could always research into Revit.

It's a snowy Thursday.  Drive safe everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment