Sunday, January 19, 2014

Not sick and feeling good

Wow!  It felt so good to have all those assignments completed and turned in and to be able to practically finish my steel design newly assigned just on the train ride.  AutoCAD took a few days to load correctly.  I want to learn Revit so that I could use it too.

Even though there's a lot more work this semester and I have less time to do it, I feel pretty confident.  I need to make sure my formatting is correct though; I lost 8 points!  Transferring made it a little difficult because the format requirements are different but I know that I will get it down.  This last assignment has already seemed easier to remember the format.

Time to do some enviro.  This blog is nice for putting down thoughts.  One more year of school and I can start a full career!

No comments:

Post a Comment